Saturday, April 24, 2010

Caffiene sucksg

bold statement I know..but sympathize with me, if you can..Im still fucking awake at 445am because I took a 5 hour energy at 10pm...a) I hate my life right now, b) i will still hate my life tomorrow...sweet deal, i love the win-win situations I put myself in. So I just wanna go off, say everything on my mind.. I'm drunk, which means every racist thing I spew out would be completely justified (right?) or every misogynistic (try spelling that fuckin word drunk) statement I make will be left alone..But then again I'd need an actual thought..All I can think about is hideous fat bitches and slamming my head thru mirrors to go to sleep..Does forever sleep count? eh..not worth all that..So we started the night at billiards, which is actually my neighbor on the block (no seriously, its next door)...Not only does the bartender choose jameson as the shots were taking, but a girl I went on a date with and never called back (she was a 1, and I wanted it, just too fuckin lazy...the story of my life) was there with a fatty..I understand ladies, its hard to get past me, but come'on...a fatty? sadly its true..one of my buddies said she gave me a look that said "I'm with this dude, only cause I can't be with you"...Now I smell bullshit, tho my buddy said this before I gave him the back story, so who knows..I'm consistently an idiot...went to the one bar we always go to, and believe me the same results..went to seminary and bought shots for a girl who just turned 21 and her friend who had braces..yeah, I swear she wasnt 17 (I keep trying to tell myself this)..I mean a mouth full of chrome..I was tempted to sing Paul Wall's song..And met two 40 plus year old women who, one was a white sox fan and the other was a red sox fan (fuck my life) I talked so much shit I talked myself outta seeing these girls after the bar closed..I have standards, and bitches who "like baseball" but suck picking their "favorite team" (aka whatever all the guys like!) deserve to get clowned until I relent. I'm drunk and jaded guess how this story ends up....

No comments:

Post a Comment